Sometimes, people who have legitimate personal injury claims in San Diego end up wrecking their case. They make mistakes that insurance companies use to reduce their compensation or deny their claim outright.
The following are a few sure-fire ways to wreck your personal injury case:
- Talking about your case on Social Media sites.
- Creating gaps in treatment by missing medical or therapy appointments.
- Waiting too long to see a doctor.
- Signing “blanket” medical records release authorizations.
- Giving written or recoded to the other person’s insurance company.
- Not disclosing pre-existing injuries to your doctor.
- Signing a Release without having an attorney review it.
- Allowing the statute of limitations to expire.